Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Which way is up?


Wow. What a week so far in the entertainment industry, hey?

What is the deal with Kanye West and being such a bastard and interrupting a poor 19 year old girl's moment in the spotlight? Mr. West, you have just stepped up to being the A-1 classic douchebag of all time. Congrats. Now look, I'm not a Taylor Swift fan but to me, bum rushing the stage at an awards show is just plain fucking rude and ignorant. The person won the award, leave it be and if you have any problems with it, save it to bitch to your friends. Now there's an article out about it being a publicity stunt? What the hell. It's all bullshit to me.

Oh, here's a short one for you. Lady Gaga is fucked in the head. Plain and simple.

On to Mr. Patrick Swayze. He's not on my list as my most favorite actors but he did star in some of my favorite films back in the day, "Red Dawn", "Point break" and "Youngblood". It's a shame he did go at such a young age. No one deserves to go like that but it's all a part of life and apparently nothing we can do about it. It can be prolonged in a long and hard battle but sometimes, in the end, it gets you. I'm sure many a Swayze fan will be in mourning today and will be home watching his movies curled up in a blanket with a bowl of popcorn or eating chocolate, crying but I will simply honor him and remember him for entertaining us with the many films he made and he'll always be "Bodhi" to me from "Point Break". Rest in peace Bodhi, thanks for sharing time with us.

Another day, another dollar. After taxes, about .42 cents.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment