Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back again


Wow. It's been a long time since I've blogged. I used to love doing this to blow off some steam or just have some fun with thoughts I come up with on a daily basis. If you used to read my blogs, welcome back and if you are new, welcome. They may not always be entertaining or to your liking but hey, can't please everyone. Some blogs you may strongly disagree with and some you may love, either way if you have comments, I'd love to hear from you. It's a free country. Still. I think.
How are you all doing? I trust you are having a great day and enjoying whatever it is you are doing. Where do I start with today's blog? I've recently discovered I have blood pressure problems and adding it to the list of many things going wrong with me since I hit 35 years of age back in June. Yes, I know, millions have blood pressure issues, this is me right now stating mine and it's new to me so here we go. Along with having a disc problem in my lower back that hit me a week after my birthday, I also have a knee problem that derived from said lower back injury due to putting all my weight on my left leg while I was couch ridden with my back and had to hobble about using crutches or the aide of my wonderful brother to get me around. It was not fun. So now I have the blood pressure going on and recently found out or came to the realization that it is in my family blood line on the men's side which does not make me happy but never the less, a situation I have to deal with as we all have problems throughout our lives, right? My Grampy had it, my father has it and I believe my uncle has it too. Got to love the marvels of the human body and the defects we come with. We're like cars. We start out brand new but as the miles get put on, we start needing new parts or tune ups on a regular basis. Now for anyone with any European ethnic background, be patient, those parts take a while on order.

No one goes through their entire life with perfect health just dies of old age these days. Something gets us all in the end. But if you are someone out there or know someone that has perfect health and is in to their old age, send me their blood sample so I can genetically enhance my DNA with it? That would be great. Thanks. I remember the days when I was a kid wishing I could get just a bit older so I could drive a car, drink, meet girls and be cool. But as the cycle of life gets going, you pass that age and start wondering who the hell sped up the ride and wish for a time machine. Preferably one that returns you to the age you were when you go back in time as well. Wouldn't want to go back and still be this age, wouldn't help much.

So since I last blogged, a lot of crazy shite has occured like the loss of Farrah Fawcett (Loved your posters, thank you), Signs of a new future in the U.S. with a new African American president, Kate and John seperated (Who really cares?), Lindsay Lohan has Anne Hache syndrome, Britney went crazy, shaved her head and let her baby drive her car and so on. So many opportunities and material to work with and I look forward to more in the next while. Keep coming back on a regular basis as I'll keep up with blogs almost daily and hopefully most of it will be a great read for you with perhaps a laugh or two. Maybe it'll piss you off and you'll want to tell me off or dispute which I welcome too. We all have great minds, what better way to feed them and keep them sharp.

Thanks for coming by my friend,

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment