Thursday, October 1, 2009

Who farted?

As I sit here working as diligently as possible (yes, I said it. Scoff at me if you wish, but I'm working), I listen to music in one ear with my ear bud plugged in to my computer and take calls on the other ear with my ear piece and wonder; Can the caller hear my music going through my head to the other ear? But then I realize that it's impossible as the ear piece is where I hear the customer and my mic is not in line with my other ear so I can rest easy knowing the music just goes into my head to fill me with happy thoughts.

How's your day going? In respect of recent events of work that I'm supposed to forget and put behind me, which I have, I've started thinking, would it be worth just keeping myself happy by venturing into a world of illegal drugs and/or drinking excessively? I'm leaning towards yes. But then I think perhaps it will lead me down a path I won't be able to handle. I'll lose any friends I have, if I have any now, then my job and I'll most likely lose the house, the dog, the car and end up in a box behind Angie's in Dieppe. I'll make ends meet by working at said establishment working as the pole cleaner and mopping floors in the back room for a mere $5 an hr and be ridiculed by the staff and patrons whenever I work. I can hear it now, "Hey look, there's that dirty slob that lost his job and life because he started taking heroin and drinking JD like water and moved in to the box out back that we piss on when he's not there and we all think he's disgusting!" all the while I'll mope along weeping inside, holding the tears back while "Candi" is straddling a pole behind me and I'm waiting with a bottle of Zep and a towel to clean where her cooch rode the pole so the other girls don't catch something nasty when they grind their bajango against it just to get a rise out of the boys sitting at gyno row, thinking these women love them and the stripper is pawing the floor, riding the pole and spanking her ass in front of strangers, hoping to make good coin for the evening in return.
Sounds like a very depressing life, perhaps the route of illegal drugs and/or drinking should be just an idea and I'll keep on keeping on.
On the other hand, I'll have a place of my own with free rent, naked women in my back yard, good cheesy music playing and I get to clean stripper poles!! Man, what a toss up.


Love one another and love another one.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment