Saturday, October 17, 2009

You're full of hot air

Nothing pleases more than to see an innocent little kid call his parents out when they are lying about something and the added bonus is that this particular incident happened on live television. I'm talking about the hot air balloon kid that was supposedly in that silver weather balloon or whatever the hell it was, that got loose and went on a wild ride. People were frantically chasing the balloon and all chaos broke loose to save said child that was in this tiny UFO looking balloon. I saw the clip yesterday where the family was doing one of their many TV interviews about the whole dramatic story and if you haven't heard about it, the boy was not in the balloon when it landed, he was hiding in the attic at the house. BUT the best thing ever was the little boy calling out his parents by being nothing more than an innocent little guy in answering why this took place and he responded by saying something to the affect of "My parents told me to hide in the attic, it was for TV". I for one, fucking loved it. The look on his Dad's face was truly classic. Nothing better than seeing the immediate reaction of someone when the truth comes out. Daddy got what he deserved. I can't believe parents will do just about anything these days to get famous via their kids and subject them to such bullshit.
I think the Dad in this particular situation should have his ass kicked. I mean geezus buddy, you make your kid lie about what happened? That would warp a kids mind to what is right and what is wrong. "Now son, we're just pretending and it's not a lie, it's the stretched version of the truth and that's okay". Fucking idiot. And to find out the parents were trying to pitch a reality show to all the networks before this happened which means this was their attempt at becoming famous and starting a reality show with some network? I hope that all the networks tell them to lick balls before they even think of the idea. I saw three kids sitting with them during the interviews so what kind of reality show was it going to be?? Jack and Natalie plus three? Cripes. Everyone is out to be famous these days.
I think I'll try to get my own reality show. I'll call it Darren and no one makes nothing. It'll be my real life version of someone's every day life and happenings. It'll probably be boring as all Hell but at least it'll be more entertaining than half the reality shows on TV now.

All aboard the fame train!! Woot! Woot!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment